<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

It seems a few words of explanation are in order, since not everyone on my mailing list is familiar with blogging. A blog is an on-line journal or diary, usually maintained by one person, often devoted to a particular topic (for instance, Sailor Moon, or the presidential election). Go to Blogspot, the site that hosts Stardust County Rag, to browse other blogs or start your own - the Blogspot interface is really easy to use.

While it's possible to run a blog like a message board, I'm not doing that with SCR because administering it could quickly turn into a time-consuming hassle. That doesn't mean that I don't want to hear from people; but I do have a life away from the computer. If you've got a blog or a journal, let me know!

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?