<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Puttering around the house and the yard today. Weather's not too bad for it; not horribly warm yet, and we got rid of yesterday's high wind. I found a decent coffee placebo, teeccino, at Sprouts. It's basically a high-class Postum, with dried fruit, nuts, and flavorings thrown into the mix. The hazelnut is pretty good, although I just can't see drinking it all Sunday morning like I used to. But last night I did an hour's practice, nice and solid though it took longer to warm up than normal, so the diet must be doing some good.

Yesterday I read Sethra Lavode. I wasn't intending to read the whole book in one day, but it's such a ripping yarn that I kept saying "one more chapter", and next thing it was midnight.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?