<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 05, 2004

You never realize how much feeling there is in your nose until after it's been numbed...

Got the verdict from the ear, nose, & throat Dr. today: it's Acid Reflux Disease that's been causing my hoarseness - probably aggravated by the bad habit I picked up in New Zealand of eating dinner right before bedtime. At least in NZ I had the excuse of dropping from exhaustion at day's end. In addition to pretty purple pills, I also have a list of forbidden foods and I can't drink anymore COFFEE! AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHH! whimper. Makes me glad I didn't hoard my Atiu Island Coffee for "later". Hopefully once we've got the acid under control I'll be able to drink coffee in moderation....

Never thought I'd have a trendy disease. Here's a link to more than you could possibly want to know about acid reflux and vocal disorders.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?