<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 28, 2004

I dreamt about my father last night. I've been having the occasional dream about him since last November, roughly the 1 year anniversary of the last time I saw him. In one dream, Dad was still alive but Mom had recently died. In last night's dream, Dad was alive and talking to me about how devastated he'd been since Stan's death a few years earlier. Then Mom was predicting that Dad would just dwindle away in the years to come. I wonder if there was any significance to it - handling Stan's finances after his aneurism and in general dealing with having a son in a nursing home must have been a burden to Dad, but I never considered that it might have contributed to his declining health at the end.

Or it could just have been my subconscious' confused way of reminding me that I haven't put Stan's birthday card in the mail yet.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?