<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 29, 2004

I just dragged myself away from my Vaio. This afternoon I finished up the choral parts in the Stardust County Overture, and figured out how to use metronome markings in Sibelius. It's really hard for me to stop working on the score, even with my back aching and a headache coming on like now. I don't know where that came from, unless maybe cumulative muscle strain from hauling sand and flagstones from Home Depot.

This morning as I was out in the garden, a hummingbird came up to within about 2 inches of my shoulder - it was a female, probably an Anna's. I could see a few tiny red feathers in the center of her throat. The doves also seem to be getting used to my presence. They really like the "spring" and the shade under the ash and mimosa trees.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?