<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Suffered through an arduous review at work. Why does every discussion we have on this project devolve back to first causes or plunge into the weeds? Anyway, I was glad that I didn't schedule this meeting for yesterday, because my voice was toast afterwards.

Last night's performance at Encanto was the first one I felt really good about in a long time. Working around the acid reflux damage has changed my attitude - I don't worry so much about little bobbles as long as the overall effect sounds good. Plus, there was a large (for Encanto Wednesdays), friendly audience, which always helps. I'd been anticipating that all the folkies would be up at Fidd's for the Limelighters, and all the filkies down at Symphony Hall for the Lord of the Rings Symphony.

I seem to be clearing the caffiene withdrawal haze... I'm more alert evenings and wake up more easily in the morning, though that usually happens as we move towards Solstice and the days get longer. Most days I'll drink teeccino in the morning; sometimes I'll skip it and just have some juice. I'll still drink yerba mate tea occasionally at work, but not on a regular basis.

What I need now is a good, emotionally-satisfying substitute for soda.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?