<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 08, 2004

There was a horrible racket out in the garden this morning, so eventually I interrupted my breakfast to see what was up. A mockingbird was screeching and dive-bombing a black cat that looked much like a younger version of Omega. The cat hardly seemed to notice.

The temperature's been topping 100 on a regular basis, hot enough to kill the pollen, so we won't get any more fruit setting until the temps start to drop in December. However, it stayed cool long enough for about half the tomatoes to set green fruits, so I'll have to put up the bird netting soon. Oddly - it's not the season - one of the artichoke plants has begun producing little chokes. They look likely to bloom before they reach any kind of size. Very strange.

Called Sibelius yesterday to get my upgrade so I can start on re-orchestrating Stardust County for the studio version. Ran into a snag - my software says I'm registered, but their records say I'm not, and tech support was in a meeting for the rest of the day. I'll have to call them Monday morning to get this straightened out. The good news is, the upgrade to 3.0 comes with an additional license, so I can run a copy on my Vaio without paying more.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?