<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I realized today how lucky I've been with the blooming of the easter lily caacti so far this season. They produce a huge, brilliantly-colored blossom, that blooms in the morning and closes in the afternoon, never to open again. One of the new plantings in the front yard bloomed today, and I missed all but the very first phase because I was at work. The bud was such a vibrant magenta; it must have been spectacular when fully opened.

Over the weekend I updated my main webpage, Stardust County, mostly by removing outdated stuff like the guestbook no-one's posted in over two years, and updating my performance schedule. I also overhauled my personal page and added a link to some photos from my trip to New Zealand. Hmm, and this page could use some updating too...

2 comments

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

This page could use a permanent link to your home page, as well as an email link for those who don't want to comment publicly.

-Anonymous Gerbil

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:47 AM  

I just tried the personal page link above and got a page not found error . . .

-Gerbil Without a Tail

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 AM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?