<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 19, 2004

Poo. Vegacon's been cancelled. Well, I had a suspicion things were headed that way.

I just came in from mucking out the backyard "pond". The solar pump's been out of commission for several weeks. I went looking for a replacement - oddly, since this is Arizona, I haven't seen solar panel & pump kits sold locally at all. What's more, most of the catalogs that used to sell the kit I have don't sell solar kits at all anymore, except as part of fountain package - let alone try to buy the pump without the panel. I finally found a place online that sold pumps separately, it arrived speedily, and when I unpacked it this morning - the connector's wrong. Apparently my panel is an older style that the new pumps aren't compatible with.

In the meantime, my old pump started working again. I suspect a wiring problem.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?