<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

I want to be twisted, utterly twisted, twisted like those triplets of Belleville...
 
What a way to start the week.  First I discover as I'm heading out the door that Peaseblossom peed on the sheet music I left on the floor by the piano.  Then I get to work and realize that in the morning's excitement I forgot my heart meds.  Then at lunch, the cafeteria has no vegetarian soups, and all the Boca burgers are gone by the time I get there. And so on.  The one bright spot in my day was Larry's call this morning.  His cell phone has gone AWOL, which is why I haven't been able to get ahold of him.  We'll be going over some ideas for the CD package layout tomorrow.


2 comments

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Hmmmm...I didn't know you took heart meds. And you can scuba? There's not a pressure-related connection there? (Keep in mind I know about as much about medicine as I do about html.)
20 years I've known you and I still find out new things all the time...
TT
PS: Peaseblossom is just bitter. She knows you won't let her walk on the keyboard while you record.

By Blogger Tom, at 8:25 AM  

You're right; meds do metabolize faster at depth because the pressure forces it out into the bloodstream. My Dr. signed the release form, though, so it must be OK.
I have MVP, which isn't a serious disease but something that can cause complications if you don't treat it. It's never stopped me from doing anything I wanted to do, but if I don't take my beta blocker (sounds like something you'd put in a tropical fish tank) on schedule my heart rate accelerates slightly and my brain thinks I'm panicky.

By Blogger Nancy, at 7:43 PM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?