<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 31, 2004

It's been a mixed week. At work, my laptop has finally disintegrated to the point where they're willing to replace it, but that could take a month so in the meantime I'm having to fly up to MSP next week with a generic loaner. It doesn't have any of my apps or bookmarks on it, but at least it won't go to Blue Screen of Death in the middle of a web meeting. That always looks professional.

I got the solar pump in the backyard pond working - sort of. It's still got no kind of lift. These fountain kits are toys more than serious solar and not very reliable in the long run.

Finished another Stardust arrangement, started on a second. After the long hard struggle through Climb, I thought I'd take a rest by working up something simpler, like Rosa Fe. That went pretty quickly; I didn't change the trio much from the concert version other than to tweak the tenor line, and add some strategic violin on the verses. I've started on Keepers and the Kindlers March and have the basic SATB down for the chorus and first verse.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?