<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Friday's hike was harder on my muscles than I thought at first. My back was yelling at me all day yesterday; I must've had my poles adjusted too short. Next weekend I want to get out again, maybe Labor Day morning.

I finished-up Envy the Man today after tweaking the drum parts. Next song on the list is probably A Mask and a Mirror. Wish me luck; I'm doing a full piano arrangement.

The new solar pump from Gaiam arrived today. It's bigger and sturdier than the ones I've been playing around with, and in full sunlight has a lift of about 4 feet - I checked it out with clear tubing in a bucket of water. So now I just need to clean out and fill the "pond". Looks like a task for next weekend.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?