<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 27, 2004

Lon finally caught up with me today at work. He and Sandra are in the middle of selling their house so he'd only just found time to listen to the CD I'd sent him, and said he didn't think he could manage the lead on 10:45 Express. Phoo. Phoo and bar. Now I'll have to either totally rethink the arrangement on that song, or else find someone with a similar voice to take over the Conductor's singing parts.

I've just about finished the arrangment of Thunder Grey Horse over the weekend. I just need to put in the dynamics (bleh - my favorite NOT part) for the piano, and maybe some tweaking on the little bit of vocal backup in the middle. Should be off to Jeff by the end of the week, before I head off to Prescott. Jeff and I had a long phone conversation on Saturday, where he introduced me to reality wrt the recording schedule. Yeah, I'm definitely going to make more than one trip out to Nevada City.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?