<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 10, 2004

Planning Day

Today I went down to Passport Health to get my Yellow Fever vaccination. I also finally saw a podiatrist, who told me to stop trying to clip my problem toenail and put Vicks vapor rub on it instead.

I put in my ticket orders for the coming arts season. There are a lot of shows I'd like to see, but I kept it to a minimum this year so my schedule would be open for work on the CD. On my list:
Tom came over last night to work on some stuff for our show together in December. I was straight from the gym and in a good mood (the soundtrack from Amelie makes stationary bike-riding fun), and we had a good practice.

3 comments

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

Vick's Vapo-rub? Your toenail has a COLD?

TT

By Blogger Tom, at 12:38 PM  

Vick's Vapo-rub? Your toenail has a COLD?

TT

By Blogger Tom, at 12:41 PM  

It's a topical anesthetic and it softens the toenail so it doesn't dig into the skin as it grows out.

By Blogger Nancy, at 8:20 PM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?