<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Thunder Alley

A little rain wasn't going to keep me from hiking Siphon Draw Trail this morning, but the whacking great thunderstorm that rolled in before dawn and the lightning strikes off in the direction of the Superstitions convinced me that frolicking about on an exposed hillside wasn't the wisest activity. So instead I stayed at home, working (appropriately enough) on Thunder-Grey Horse and dashing outside to do some yardwork between cloudbursts when the cabin fever got to be too much.

I was feeling pretty good about my progress on the new Stardust County arrangements on Friday - I'd finished up The Glass-Spinners and all of its reprises and permutations in one week - then I sat and wrote down the titles of the songs I have yet to do. Oog.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?