<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

From Balmy MSP
There are business trips where you wander around aimlessly, wondering what happened to the people you travelled all this way to talk to, and then there are trips where you're in one meeting, working on something else on your laptop, being pulled off to help someone else, and trying to figure out how to cram in one more meeting before your flight leaves tomorrow.

I have to admit that I prefer the second type of trip.
----------------

My hotel window faces east, over the airport Park-n-Fly. This morning before dawn, all I could see in the sky was Venus, right next to the lower of two stars that lined up exactly veritcally. Very weird - it seemed artificial.
-----------------

Pete and Donna are off in the hinterlands of Spain. Pete offered to pick me up abottle of wine, which I reluctantly had to turn down because of my acid reflux. "You don't drink, you don't drink coffee, you don't smoke," he said; "no wonder you're hiking!"

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?