<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 11, 2004

I couldn't make this stuff up.
It's official; this poll confirms that Britons are more afraid of spiders than terrorists.
-----------------
Still dogsitting for Pete and Donna this week. I stopped by the new vegetarian restaurant, Udupi Cafe, to pick up dinner for myself on the way; George got so excited about the smell he broke through the baby gate, and while I was rescuing the makni kofta and aloo paratha, he went with his doggy tongue for my rose lassi. Yuk!
I submitted their (the cafe, not the dogs) info to the AZ Vegan restaurant listing to get them some customers and make sure they stay open. All-veg restaurants are not thick on the ground in Phoenix, and a nice sit-down vegetarian restaurant with a huge menu is something you want to hold on to.
-----------------


0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?