<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Wow, I must've been tired when I wrote that post last night - it was Goomer, not George, who attacked my Indian food. George has been staying at the vet's since he got into a fight with Bailey--
----------
OK, now that's obnoxious. RealMedia Player just popped up a window saying that RealMedia Player is not my default media player. Well duh. But get this, the only options it gave me for getting rid of the window were "OK" - meaning set RealMedia as the default - and "Remind Me Later". Whatever happened to "NO, go away and stop bothering me!"
---------
I just had a chat with Jeff. It seems they may be moving to the Bay Area by the end of the year; if that goes through then we'll need to push out the schedule for Stardust County a little. We'll know soon. I'll be getting together with Larry and Paige next week to talk some more about the packaging, enhanced CD etc. Right now I'm working on the new arrangement for 10:45 Express. Inspiration hit me in Prescott, I talked to Lon and came up with an idea that will work with the song and showcase his strengths as a storyteller.

1 comments

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Nancy, who IS this Inspiration, did you hit back? Perhaps a lawsuit is in order. Unless it's broken, then it would be out of order. Gotta go take my meds . . .
J.D.
Read the New Horizons Journal
http://www.gaiagate.com/Journal.html

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 AM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?