<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 07, 2004

hurrah! Omega's appetite is already improving with those rotten teeth our of his mouth. I gave him 1/2 can of food tonight and he ate it all - something he hasn't done in at least a year! Maybe the poor skinny thing will get some meat back on his bones now.

I drove out to Peralta trailhead yesterday morning, but instead of the usual hike I tried the Dutchman Trail to Miner's Peak and back. It's a nice leg-stretcher through an area with tons of cacti, but nothing challenging. I took a long time on the leg out because I was trying to see how many photos I could take with my new digital camera before a fully-charged battery runs out. (Turns out I can fill the memory card - 277 pictures.) Since I got a late start, I had just enough time to shower afterwards before heading out to dinner at Peruanitos with the gang. Good Peruvian food. And a flan that kicks other flans' butts.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?