<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Getting my pics up on Ophoto has turned out to be a long and excruciating process over my noisy dial-up, so if you want to see them before the end of the year you'll just have to drop by my house - sorry. I spent some time this weekend getting caught up on mail - bills etc. - and getting the holiday decorations up. Peaseblossom's gotten rather pudgy in my absence, no doubt from sneaking Omega's food behind the sitter's back, so she's on slightly reduced rations this week. Gee, this is an exciting post. Well, basically trying to get the place ready for Mom & Cliff's visit in another week & a half.

2 comments

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Carrie and I were putting Peasie's food with her in the cat tree (where she was almost constantly) and feeding Omega in the computer room. Both rooms with closed doors. Any food they didn't eat went out of reach for about 10-15 minutes, then they got closed in with the food again. Any uneaten food when we were ready to leave got put in the fridge.

But most times I did the chore myself, I'd coax Peasie out with kibble skittering. She's eat all the kibble I cared to let her chase. Sometimes she'd then eat her wet food too.

-Anonymous Gerbil

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:44 AM  

I guess we'll just have to blame Peasel's weight gain on her refusal to use the elliptical trainer.

By Blogger Nancy, at 8:51 AM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?