<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Odds-n-ends

My first cup of coffee (at the Phoenician, on Saturday) since April was not the transcendant experience I had anticipated. Possibly there was too much interference from the champagne and orange juice.

Mom & Cliff really liked the vests I brought for them from Peru, so I was pleased.

Trying to finish my self-study SANS Firewall course before the year is up. The latest lecture was two hours of intro to PKI, so I stayed awake by working on hemming some jeans.

I was planning on making a long day trip to the Chiricahuas tomorrow for a hike that I had to cancel last time I was in Willcox, but with the storm on its way and due to hit late tonight, I'm going to wait and see how Thursday
works out.

2 comments

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

So, you don't need us to cat sit tonight?

-Anonymous Gerbil and Crow

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:54 AM  

I've said this before, and I'll say it again, Nancy -- the longer I know you the less I seem to know about you. Probably my fault because I don't think to ask but I had no idea your brother ever lived here in the Valley. I'd think you would have mentioned that at some point but I don't recall it!

TT

By Blogger Tom, at 9:35 AM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?