<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Tie me kangaroo down, Freud...

I've heard it said that people don't stop dreaming as we get older; we just don't remember our dreams anymore. Recently I've started remembering my dreams, and now I think I know why I forgot them before. Four nights in a row, I've dreamt of going to Australia. Not too horribly surprising, considering that I'm considering Australia as my next big trip. But it's been four nights in a row now, and each time it's something stupid going wrong with the tour, like the whole tour group is crammed into one hotel room, and my bed is in the shower. Or the kangaroos disappear as soon as I get my camera out. I demand a better quality of surrealism from my subconscious!

1 comments

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

As do we, your fans

- The Hearts of Palm Chorus

By Blogger Patrick Connors, at 8:08 AM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?