<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 07, 2005

Oh yeah...

My question for the day is, why can't I get a decent avocado in this town? I thought I'd have a nice avocado on toast for breakfast, but after over a week "ripening" in a paper bag it was haard as a rock, and every bit as tasty. The first time this happened, I figured it was because it was a Chilean avocado, but this one was supposedly from California! I am disgruntled.
---------------

It turns out that the water we supposedly lost from the Verde River chachement for want of more reservoirs wasn't wasted after all. We have a treaty to supply Mexico X amount of water yearly, and as the Salt River conveniently flows in that direction, it means Arizona doesn't have to release any water from Lake Mead to meet that quota.

---------------
Interesting nooz lynx:
The New Zealand Herald with its view on whose idea the Iraqi elections were.
How to hack the vote.
May the starch be with you.
Yeah, but.... fondue?!!
Well, at least the British have their priorities straight.



0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?