<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 19, 2005

What's cute, Japanese, and located 2350 meters above sea level?
Machu Pikachu!
------------
I put together a new cabinet today for my office supplies; the English on the instructions was pretty good up until the last page, where it lapsed into a kind of bizarre Walt-Whitmanesque poetry that only requires exclamation marks to complete the illusion:

Through the holes of the Back Panel(H) to rotate Screws(P) into Panel(C) and Left/Rigt Side Panel (A/B) and Bottom Panel(I) and Stand Panel(E)!
Through the holes of the Left/Right Door (F,G) to rotate Screws(O) into the holes of the Knob(N)!
I love the holes, because they are beautiful!

OK, I made that last sentence up.
----------------

Hey, I thought this storm was supposed to be not as wet as the last one! According to my backyard rain gague, we got an inch here just overnight, and it's been raining off and on all day.

1 comments

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Machu Pikachu? I thought it was Pikachu Peak...

-Anonymous Gerbil

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:17 PM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?