<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I got off the stick this evening and picked up again on Stardust County - with only 2 songs to finish this is no time to be running out of steam! The first hour or so was rough going, but I've finally got a good sounding part for the second guitar on the choruses of You Need a Friend.
-----------
Definitely needed some distraction after getting home from work. Mr. Loose Cannon unexpectedly went off right before quitting time and cc-d a lead who's new to the project and doesn't know the history; I had to do damage control without looking like I was pointing fingers. Ugh. Don't know if I succeeded. Guess we'll find out tomorrow morning.
------------
I had a mildly odd dream last night, in which Seanan McGuire had become an Icelandair employee and so could fly to Reykjavik any time for free. In the logic of dreams, this meant we both wound up in Ottawa.
-------------
Saturday is Astronomy Day! Click on the link for doings in Arizona. One club is doing a sky viewing, open to the public, in Thunderbird Park.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?