<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

So here it is: I called Kohler this morning to ask for some kind of compensation for having to hire a plumber to rip out and replace two defective toilets in a row - not that I was really expecting anything. The guy was a master of the duck and weave, to wit:
  1. Misdirection - he kept yelling at me for replacing the flush mechanism on the first one myself. Hello? It was broken before I tried to fix it, and the second toilet had the same problem as the first.
  2. The old no-one-else-has-complained fallacy - he said that, since they sell thousands of this model a day, "to me this isn't an issue." There you have it, folks: customer satisfaction is not an issue at Kohler.

1 comments

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

nice idea weiner-balls

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:52 PM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?