<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 28, 2005

To Fest or Not to Fest

Two weeks to the Flagstaff Folk Festival, and still no schedule on their website and nothing in the mail, so I don't know if I'm in this year or not. I suppose I'll run up for a day even if I'm not on the schedule, just to see what's up. And get away from the heat.

The tomatoes are turning into something of a disappointment. The big ones, like the Cherokee purple, are getting ravaged by bugs before they ripen, or developing blossom-end rot. The cherry and smaller sized tomatoes seem to be doing better; I picked some Brown Berry to try with dinner tonight.

1 comments

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Nancy: The schedule IS up; it's a tiny link on the site. You're scheduled on Sunday morning; I'm up on Saturday. TT

By Blogger Tom, at 7:33 AM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?