<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 23, 2005

What a lovely day, what a jolly day, what a day for a holiday!

Manomanomanoman, the office was sooo frigid today that when I climbed into my car this evening I wanted to leave the A/C off and just bake. Literally; it was about 109 degrees out. My stomach absolutely hates me. It figures that the morning I have to get up an hour early the alarm decides it doesn't want to play the Walt Whitman CD anymore. (Not that I blame it; Whitman should be bellowed by a basso with a large beard, not rattled off like the city council minutes from Needles, CA.) The humming of the disk not-playing eventually roused Omega to stomp up and purr in my face, waking me from an annoying dream wherein a dog was trying to get at a pan of dripping meat in the fridge. Originally a whole goose, it became goose liver, then a pork chop. If Iron Chef didn't use so much foie gras this would never have happened.

In short, it's been Monday. How is your week so far?

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?