<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My cat smells funny

I got back from Flag Sunday evening - nice festival, and kind of a novelty to have to ask the front desk at the Day's Inn for a space heater - but came home to a cat who's not doing very well. Omega has been barely eating for about three weeks now, which is cause for concern because he's already skinny as a rail and he's almost 17 years old. I took him to the vet on Monday, but the tests didn't turn anything up so now he has to go in again on Friday. In the meantime, I've started giving him this high-calorie vitamin paste called Vita-Cal, which he really loves. Peaseblossom loves it too, but she doesn't exactly need the extra calories.

When I bought the Vita-Cal I also picked up some "bath wipes" - basically the same thing as diaper wipes, only they're for bathing your cat. They're advertized as "deodorizing" but have such a strong smell themselves that Omega fled the room when I opened the package. And now he smells funny. No worse, I guess, than I do after I've had my hair cut and various stinky salon products applied.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?