<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Now the official announcement has been made at Contata, I guess I can make the announcement here:

June next year I will be going to Concertino, the northeast filk convention in Massechusetts, as Interfilk guest! Nick contacted me on Monday, and it was one of those out-of-the-blue things; I didn't even know I was on the short list.

For those not familiar, Interfilk is a non-profit organization that sponsors guests at filk conventions, the emphasis being on bringing artists to distant conventions that they wouldn't otherwise be able to attend. This will, in fact, be my first trip of any kind to New England (I don't think Baltimore counts) and I'm hoping to be able to go out a few days early and see some sights.

-----------------
Omega is back home, eating baby food and keeping it down, which is an unimagineable relief. He's even feeling well enough to be a pest again. At 2:30 in the morning. Biopsy results will be back sometime this coming week, though if he can't take the medicine without ralfing I don't see that it makes much difference what he has.

2 comments

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Holy cow! Congratulations!

By Blogger Patrick Connors, at 9:37 AM  

Glad Omega is doing better!

What part of Massachusetts will you be in?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?