<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 17, 2005

Omega went in for his sonogram today. He has pancreatitis. Unfortunately there's no single definitive treatment, so Dr. Lucy is upping his prednisone dosage and added some other meds, and we'll check his weight again in two weeks. It should be an entertaining two weeks, trying to get a smorgasboard of pills down a cat who doesn't want to eat.

Meanwhile, I went to the dealership to get my oil changed and find out what's been making that growling noise since I got back from Flagstaff. It turned out to be the serpentine belt, which needed replacement. I never should've bought a serpent-powered car in the first place.

------------------
So this post isn't all gloom & doom, here are a few links of note:

Robot nurse auditions for role in next Doctor Who serial

Tour the Gulag Archepelago!

1 comments

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Hi there, you dont know me, but I just stumbled across your blog ... I just finished treating my cat for an "unknown infection" the vet couldnt identify but which an antibiotic helped. Anyway, I used a 'pill-shooter' to get the pills in to her throat, since she wasnt eating. If you dont have one, they're wonderful inventions! Can get one at your local pet store ... d:) (Forgive me if this is old information to you, I was just so thrilled to discover it, made my life SO much easier!)

By Blogger Elims, at 6:28 PM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?