<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 22, 2005

Caffeine Blues

Today, since I was working from home and didn't have to drive anywhere, I decided to have my monthly coffee. Since I've been down lately, I decided to have a few cups of coffee. By the time I was halfway through my second cup I could feel my nerves jangling, my vocal chords clemching and my jaw muscles tightening. I also felt more focused on my work, more alert, and basically more like myself than I have in a long time.

Need I point out how pathetic this is?
---------------

Brief moment of fangirliness as I must say how mad excellent the last scene of tonight's Battlestar Galactica was. It's criminal that skiffy shows are automatically passed over Emmies for their scriptwriting.
------------

The living room is now painted. "Pumpkin Butter". You know, whever you choose a bold color for a room, there's always an "oh my god" moment when you first see the color on the walls. Well, maybe not you, but me anyway. PB turned out to be more... orange in person than it looked as a small swatch. My first thought was: the living room is made of.... cheese.

1 comments

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Doesn't remind me of cheese whatsoever. Didn't even seem very orange. Must just be compared to your original choice that it looks that way to you. I think it's a good choice and works well in your livingroom. Of course, almost anything is better than the bland expansive white you had in that tall sparsely cluttered room. A small, densely packed room could use the white to counter some of the claustrophobia, but that's not your livingroom.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 AM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?