<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Grrrrrrrrrrrr, trying to get through to Earthlink Tech Support is like something very bad that I don't have the brain cells left to describe after having gone through it. I finally managed to get through and spent an hour with someone in India who seemed to know just a little bit more than your average read-it-off-the-script cubeslave and my DSL is now running like it should be, though I still don't know how it got hosed up in the first place.

However, this meant I was still at the house this morning when the painters called and said they'd had a bunch of cancellations and could they come paint the livingroom on Thursday and Friday? Yes, this Thursday and Friday.

So I'm going to be off pulling books out of bookcases and stuffing them in boxes.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?