<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Illness has a way of making dreams interesting. Last night I had another attack of the intestinal bug with no cause. By around 1:30 I was hallucinating that the pain in my gut was the Colorado River, and I was part of an early Grand Canyon expedition scaling the Canyon walls to try to escape a flash flood. Later in the morning (I wound up staying home from work), I had a long, convoluted, and confusing series of dreams that culminated in my encountering Emma Bull scuba diving in a swimming pool that was located in a candy store in a small Arizona town.
----------------

Actually, I did go in to work for about 3 hours late afternoon. I've been scheduling and re-scheduling this review meeting for almost a month, and when I finally find a day everyone can attend I get sick. So, I went in, and managed not to throw up during the review.

Feeling better tonight; ate an apple and some tomato soup.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?