<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Many years ago, when the company I work for was part of Motorola and Motorola had its own private gym right across the parking lot, I took Yoga classes for awhile. Ever since then I've been doing a brief sun salutation in the morning, and gotten quite good at some positions, such as the tree. Yesterday morning I discovered that it's almost impossible to hold the plank position when a 6-month-old kitten climbs into your nightie.

Yes, I'm trying to add another cat to the family again, and this time it seems to be working. I adopted Savannah (actually her shelter name was "Betsy", but I object to giving cats common human names) from Friends for Life at the Petsmart last Saturday. Peaseblossom is still pissed-off and hissy, but her attitude's been improving daily - as well it should, since she outweighs Savannah by a factor of about three and should eventually realize the kitten isn't going to beat her up. (Although right now she's trying to eat Peasie's bowl. I mean, the bowl.)

Photo to be posted when Blogger's photo posting service gets back on line. "There were errors during upload." How lame is that?

-----------------

This coming weekend I'm making the annual pilgrimage up to the Prescott Folk Festival, and my annual dinner at Prescott Brewing Company - yum! Unfortunately I spaced hotel arrangements until a couple weeks ago, and the Vendome was booked, so I'm staying in a chain hotel this year. Should be fun, and the weather forcast is great. I'm playing the Exhibit Hall on Saturday at 1:30, and joining the Songwriters' Circle on the same stage at 3:30.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?