<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 06, 2005

When I was a kid, I was really into Led Zeppelin - I didn't know the name of the band, but I liked all their songs, even though I could only catch bits and pieces of the lyrics on my AM clock radio. The remastered box set doesn't have lyrics sheets, so I was still in the dark - until this site.

Well, one song anyway.
---------

I had a business trip out to Cedar Rapids last week, another quick turn-around so that I didn't get to see much of the area, other than to admire the autumn foliage on the way to the airport in the morning. Yes, in Iowa they have trees that actually change color! I found the local TV news interesting, though. Well, not the news itself. Where Phoenix news runs commercials for oh, car dealerships and medical centers, in Cedar rapids the ads are for combines, big-time farm equipment, "limited-use" chemicals to increase your crop yields...
----------

I did a hike yesterday along Second Water Trail and partway up Boulder Canyon, probably 8-10 miles. Today I painted the west wall of the kitchen. Tonight I'll sleep real good, you bet.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?