<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Why I'll never be on Planet's Funniest Animals

This afternoon I was standing on a stepstool installing new blinds in the windows in the breakfast nook (which have been blindless since the springs in the roll-up shades died and I ripped them out in order to paint the kitchen). Savannah leaped onto my shoulder to see what I was up to. Unlike many cats who jump up, scrabble for purchase, and wind up on the floor with half your T-shirt and a generous helping of human epidermus, Savannah is quite nimble and balanced quite nicely for a minute or so. Then she decided to walk out onto my arm and investigate exactly what was going on with that funny drill. This is where I decided she should get down. But it was adorable.

Unfortunately, there was no-one following me around with a video camera at that moment.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?