<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

How did this happen? My evenings were supposedly open all week, and now I'm needing to make some time to rehearse for the Songwriters' Gathering on Saturday. I've written a new song that's kind of on different pieces of paper right now, with a mental note to transpose up a whole step and capo 2 on top of that. Having the whole song on a single (or two consecutive) pages with no transpositions would be nice.
------------

One of the problems with going out of town over December is that I wind up playing catch-up in January, which is also when I need to be starting seedlings for the spring vegetable garden. I can't use the spare room for seed starting right now because I've still got a chicken cat using it as his refuge, so I've got this setup jerry-rigged on the back porch. The outlet's not working, so I've had to rig an extension cord through an opened window, and I don't think the mat warmer is making much progress against the cold temps we've been having. Oh well, if they don't germinate this year I'll just go out and buy vegetable plants in Feb.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?