<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 16, 2006

I'm seeing more and more of Bobby these days; though he's still afraid to come too close to me, he and Savannah have been playing, chasing each other around the house in the evening. This morning he even cried for his breakfast - at a safe distance - then hid under the futon when I put his food down and continued to cry until I shut the door to the spare room. So I wrote him this song:

He is brave Sir Robin, come out from 'neath the bed;
He was not afraid to eat, no, brave Sir Robin!
He was not afraid to be fed with lots of tasty food,
Brave, brave, brave, brave sir Robin!

Well, it beats having the "Bobby" song from Company running through my head.

Peasie is just generally annoyed and has resumed hissing at Savannah for no better reason than she's generally the nearest cat handy.
--------------

This coming Saturday I have a 10-minute slot at the AZ Songwriters' Gathering in Phoenix. I haven't gotten the schedule in the mail yet, but Tom saw one at Fidd's last week and says I'm on sometime after 11:00 (AM). It's in Encanto Park in Phoenix. Usually they have 3-4 workshops and at least one showcase track made up of 10-minute mini-sets by local songwriters.
-------------

I will have my online photo albums from my trip up by the end of the month. Yes, I will.

1 comments

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

I am so laughing at you. :) Do you realize my cat is named George instead of Bobby because I didn't want the song "Bobby" from Company running through my head at all times!???! I figured Sunday in the Park with George was infinitely less annoying, in the long run.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 AM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?