<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 21, 2006

There's a Middle Eastern grocery/deli in Tempe called Princess, just east of the 101 on Broadway. Best. Babba Ganouj. Ever.
-----------

Spend a few hours this afternoon at the Songwriters' Gathering at Encanto. One of the 10-minute sets was a funny guy named Chris Frazer. His material reminds me a little of Ookla the Mok.

I premiered my new song, Merry Solstice, Rhiannon Evenstar, during my set, and it went over really well with the audience - better than I expected, since it's one of those songs that's a little too personal and off-beat to be commercial.
-------------

"Bobby" now has a permanent name; may I introduce Frodo, here travelling incognito as Mr. Underfuton.

Amongst the other names I considered were Bommie, Twinkletoes, Pyewacket, and Kieron the Conqueror.

And yes, he is spending more and more time not under things.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?