<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Rug Rat Redux

My neighborhood has wide streets, and oftentimes the neighborhood kids use them for bike riding, skateboarding, or pickup soccer games. Usually they're pretty good about clearing the street when a car comes along.

This evening, coming home from work, there was a bunch of 4-5 kids that just wouldn't get out of the way - kept walking right down the middle of the road. When they finally left just barely enough opening for me to inch through about 5 mph, one of them suddenly rode his bike right out in front of my car! Like, feet away! I slammed on the brakes and the little brats pulled faces and yelled at me like I was the one who wasn't supposed to be there.

In case you can't tell, I'm upset about this.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?