<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 15, 2006

This weekend I finished painting the white parts of the porch; now I just have the trim to do. Also, I managed to clip Frodo's other paw. Hey, I take my little victories where I can get them. Also spent Sunday afternoon practicing. I've got a ton of music to learn for the July session in Cupertino.

---------
Maybe someone who's up on the latest political catch-phrases can help me with this one. In John Kyl's current campaign, when he says "families should be able to pass on their values to their children without government interference" - what is that code for? Evolution? Spanking? Polygamy?

Flouridation?

The rest of the ad is the standard blah blah fishcakes about border security, so no clues there.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?