<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Breathe.

in.

out.

---------
I happened to be driving home from the airport last night on the 202 shortly after 9:00, when all the fireworks displays were going on. The 202 is elevated just enought that once you hit Tempe you have a clear view all the way across the Valley. I counted a minimum of three displays in the East Valley and one up north in Scottsdale. I may have caught a glimpse of one way off in north Phoenix, but I didn't think it was wise to be craning my neck the opposite direction I was driving. Especially when all the other drivers on the freeway were gawping at fireworks. Pretty!

Oddly enough, my shy "little" Frodo gave me the most enthusiastic greeting when I came in the door. He's turning into quite the sweet cat.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?