<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, September 04, 2006


Crikey!



As expected, Animal Planet has been pretty much solid Crocodile Hunter today. I was sad to read the notice in the paper this morning; I really didn't watch Steve Irwin's show that much, but on my trip to Queensland last year we spent almost a full day at the Australia Zoo, and I was impressed by his conservation work.


In more frivolous news, Aliens Arrested in Roswell!

Flown lately? Enter your Stupid Security story here. Awards to be given: "Most Egregiously Stupid Award, Most Inexplicably Stupid Award, Most Annoyingly Stupid Award, Most Flagrantly Intrusive Award and Most Stupidly Counter Productive Award".

A little out of date, but I thought this Silicon Valley art project was cute.

Also cute, but do we really need Cats In Sinks?

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?