<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Last night I dreamed of Liberace. Playing the piano. In street clothes, which was par for an otherwise unexceptional dream.
------------

I've recently discovered that there are a whole bunch of hikes up the Beeline Highway towards Payson, within easy driving distance of Mesa. Friday I tried out the Ballentine Trail, just off the Beeline 10 minutes north of Fountain Hills. The area looks a lot like Texas Canyon; lots of boulders and a good healthy climb. I was a bit stiff at the beginning from my BodyPump class the night before. It's still desert, but a good 5-10 degrees cooler than Phoenix.

The critical question is, though, how did my hiking shorts get so tight? Hm, time to replace those cappucino muffins at work with a nice protein drink.

0 comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?