<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My New Door

Yes, the new kitchen door is now in. Note the cat-accomodating sidelight to the right. The big grey rectangle behind the exercise machine shows where the original floor flan put the door. Yep, smack against the counter. And it opened to the left. Brilliant.

It turns out that when the guy told me my cabinets would be ready November 1, he meant they'd be ready in Spokane, so thank you for sharing that ultimately useless information with me. They should be arriving in Phoenix early next week, which means with luck they'll have everything but the countertops done before I leave for Fiji, maybe even before TusCon. I'm stuck with a jury-rigged plywood countertop for 2-3 weeks while they cut the avonite, but that's OK since I'll be on a small boat in the South Pacific for most of that.

And now, just because I can....



Aren't they kyooooooooooooooooooot?

1 comments

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

A-door-able!!! The cats I mean. The door is nice too.

By Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner, at 12:14 PM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?