<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 12, 2006

After Thursday's rant I'm feeling a little better, now that they have 75% of the cabinets in. There's thick dust all over everything, the house is still upside down, but when I get stressed I can go gaze at my new cabinets. I'm glad, though, that I decided to go to TusCon Saturday, because after all the rigamarole to arrange the guy a key, no-one actually showed up and did any work while I was gone.

I'm tempted to let the work continue while I'm on vacation; though I'm not crazy about the idea of construction going on in my house in my absence.


"Before" is at the top of this post, and "after" at the bottom. The sink/faucet is temporary; mine are on backorder.

----------------
TusCon, as usual, laid back and enjoyable, and always a pleasure to see Emma Bull and Will Shetterly. And I got my "Eddi and the Fey" book bag signed! Woo hoo!

1 comments

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

The kitchen's looking great, Nancy! At our house it's a new floor.

By Blogger Jennifer Ashley/ Allyson James / Ashley Gardner, at 9:35 AM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?