<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Political Announcement

My opponant is a big meanie when he says that I'm a doodyhead. Because I'm not a doodyhead, he's a doodyhead. Doody, doody, doody! No returns!

This announcement paid for by the Committee of People Who are Certainly Not Doodyheads.

----------------------
When you vote on Tuesdsay, if your precinct uses computerized voting, please carefully check the verification screen to make sure the computer has recorded your vote correctly. If it hasn't, call a poll worker over to fix the problem. That's their job, to make sure your vote is correctly counted.

I'm not being paranoid about this. In early voting this year, there have already been precincts where the software has had chronic problems - to the point where poll workers have been heard to say "oh, that machine does that."

1 comments

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Doesn't the voting process fill us with confidence?
Where I go to vote, everything was held up because (I kid you not) they ran out of PENS!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:59 PM  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?